Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) RoadshowDate Posted: Monday, December 15th, 2014
Below is an attachment of the Freedom of Information Act Roadshow presentation given by Deputy Attorney General Edward Black December 8, 2014.
- Delaware’s Freedom of Information Act
- Open Records Provisions
- What documents must be made available for public inspection?
- Open Meeting Provisions
- What meetings and discussions must be open to the public?
- Education (effective July 1, 2015)
- AG to publish biennially a FOIA coordinator manual, hold annual training seminar and publish on a website all FOIA opinions and summaries thereof.
Full PDF here:
FOIA Road Show – Milton