Street access to the 200 block of Heritage Boulevard is closed. More Info
Planning and Code Enforcement
The Department is currently made up of two employees. The department has many responsibilities with the continual growth and development of the Town.
Some responsibilities include:
- Handles code enforcement
- Manages business licenses
- Processes building permits
- Performs construction site inspections
- Interprets general code/zoning information
- Issues certificates of occupancies
- Updates Comprehensive Plan
- Facilitates Planning and Zoning Committee meetings and Board of Adjustment Committee meetings
- Reviews petitions for annexations, rezonings, subdivisions and site plans
- Assigns mailing addresses to new properties within the municipality
You may reach the Planning & Zoning Department by visiting or calling Town Hall at 302-684-4110 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Hours of Construction in the Town of Milton is as follows:
Monday through Friday – 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Saturday – 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
NO CONSTRUCTION on Sundays or Federal Holidays
Code Enforcement Officer