- Start a Business Process
- Milton Start a Business Process
- Business License Fee Schedule 2-19-15
- Application For Business License
- Property Rental License Application
- Site Plan Review Application
- Historic Preservation Application
- Subdivision Application
- Change of Zoning Application
- Approved Affidavit
- Building Permit Application 4-12-2019
- Property Owner Request
- Park or Gazebo Request Form; Park Use Policies
- Boat Slip Lease Agreement
- Utility Tax Request Process and Form
- Application for Parade or Public Assembly
- Property Value Appeal Form
Please read the Memorial Park Gazebo Reservation Request form and the regulations, carefully. The use of electricity for sound amplification is restricted. The exclusive use of these public facilities may be limited to a reasonable period of time, on weekends and holidays, in order to accommodate the needs of the general public. For groups, both large and small, parking in the public lot on Magnolia Street is strongly encouraged. The area adjacent to the boat ramp is controlled through an easement with the Division of Fish and Wildlife. Use is limited to licensed boaters and anglers. Regulations regarding noise and parking are enforced so that the multi-use facilities in Memorial Park may be enjoyed by all.
Park Reservation requests must be approved and the primary contact person must be in attendance, with the permit, at all times.
- To submit a Freedom of Information Act request, please click here.