- Application for Subdivision 2021
- Application for Temp Banner
- Annexation or Withdrawal Petition
- Application For Business License
- Application for Parade or Public Assembly
- Application for Rental License
- Boat Slip Lease Agreement
- Building Permit Application 4-12-2019
- Business License Fee Schedule 2-19-15
- Change of Zoning Application
- Ethics Form
- FY2022 Fee Schedule as adopted 9 13 2021 (Sample New Construction Fees: Fees For New Construction 2021)
- Historic Preservation Application 202000812
- Lien Certificate Process and Utility Tax Request Form
- Milton Start a Business Process
- Park Use Policies – approved, revised FY22 ; Park or Gazebo Request Form – approved, revised FY22
- Property Owner Request
- Property Value Appeal Form
- Site Plan Review Application
*Please read the Memorial Park Gazebo Reservation Request form and the regulations, carefully. The use of electricity for sound amplification is restricted. The exclusive use of these public facilities may be limited to a reasonable period of time, on weekends and holidays, in order to accommodate the needs of the general public. For groups, both large and small, parking in the public lot on Magnolia Street is strongly encouraged. The area adjacent to the boat ramp is controlled through an easement with the Division of Fish and Wildlife. Use is limited to licensed boaters and anglers. Regulations regarding noise and parking are enforced so that the multi-use facilities in Memorial Park may be enjoyed by all.
Park Reservation requests must be approved and the primary contact person must be in attendance, with the permit, at all times.
- To submit a Freedom of Information Act request, please click here.