Economic Development Committee
Milton Economic Development Committee (MEDC)
The Economic Development Committee is appointed by the Mayor and approved by Town Council to advise and make recommendations on matters related to economic development in the Town of Milton.
The vision of the Milton Economic Development Committee is a healthy, vibrant, and sustainable economic environment within the Town of Milton.
The mission of the Milton Economic Development Committee is to recommend to Town Council plans of action to grow and support economic activity in the Town.
This will be done in a way that:
- Ensures the needs of residents are met.
- Takes advantage of the historic and natural assets of the Town.
- Considers ways to incentivize development.
Members are appointed by the Mayor and approved by the Town Council. The members of the Economic Development Committee are:
- Barry Goodinson
- Gloria Garcia Ramos
- Nitan Soni
- Anne Brown
- Mark Carter
- Charles Burton
- Mariah Underhill
PowerPoint Presentation to Town Council June 6, 2022:EDC v1.1 Presentation
- Milton Profile
- Milton is Open for Business
- Downtown Delaware
- Milton Start a Business Process
- Milton Start a Business Flow Chart
- Business Startups and Expansions Checklist 2013